- We ask those pet owners who have an appointment with us and are feeling under the weather, or have recently been exposed to Covid-19 to reschedule their appointment.
- We are utilizing curbside check-in so your pet’s medical needs can still be taken care of while following social distancing guidelines in our lobby and small hallways. Park in any numbered space and call to let us know you have arrived.
- When it is your turn to come inside please wear a well-fitted mask over your nose and mouth for everyone in your party over the age of 2 and for the duration of your visit.
- We are using medical-grade UV lights to eliminate any airborne diseases.
- All employees are reminded to stay home if they are experiencing covid-like symptoms;
- Our doctors have been vaccinated for Covid-19, and we encourage the rest of our employees to do the same;
- You can still choose to drop off your pet(s) or utilize curbside care for the entire visit at any time. See video below for how this works.
For more information about COVID-19 and pets, this is a great resource from the American Animal Veterinary Medical Association: avma.org/covid-19-faqs-pet-owners. If you have additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Medication, Food, & Retail
As we continue to utilize the staff available each day, we kindly ask that any items that you normally pick up at the clinic be called in beforehand. This allows us to make sure we have the items in stock for you and to have them ready for pick-up when you arrive! Just give us a call when you arrive and we will take payment over the phone and deliver your items to your car! PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS FOR MEDICATION REFILLS.
- Our boarding facilities are open! Call or text to book a stay for your pet.
- When you arrive to drop off your pet for a boarding stay you do not have to check in via curbside. You may enter the lobby wearing a mask. Bring your pet and the belongings you wish to leave with them.
- When you arrive to pick up your pet you do not have to check in via curbside. You may enter the lobby with your mask on and check in at our front desk.